My life has no luck at all,
What I want I never get,
When I don't wish for it to happen it takes me by surprise....
Weird hor..?
Well,what I actually want to say is I dun have the luck one have,
Like Si Jin,
Her wish to be with XXX
is sooo gonna come true...
But me it will never happen,
I think even Win Nie has better luck than me,
I envy them sooooo much!
MY
LIFE
SUX!!!
What I want I never get,
When I don't wish for it to happen it takes me by surprise....
Weird hor..?
Well,what I actually want to say is I dun have the luck one have,
Like Si Jin,
Her wish to be with XXX
is sooo gonna come true...
But me it will never happen,
I think even Win Nie has better luck than me,
I envy them sooooo much!
MY
LIFE
SUX!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment