Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 20 of your friends here in Blogspot to answer this. Then see what happens.
If you a guy- post this as "my kind of girl"
If your a girl- post it as "my kind of boy"
1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
if i like that guy he will be good looking
2. Smart?
watever
3. Preferred age?
not younger than me
4. Preferred height?
taller than me
5. How about sense of humor?
yea
6. How about piercings?
Tak tahu
7. Accepts you for who you are?
of course :D
8. Pink hair?
NO
9. Mushy or no?
NO
10. Thin or fat?
not thin not fat
11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
the most usual colour
12. Long hair or short hair?
I don't mind
13. Plastic or metal?
?
14. Smells good?
Maybe
15. Smoker?
no,I don't like the smell
16. Drinker?
as long the person isn't an addict
17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
no
18. Muscular?
ok
19. Plays piano?
I don't mind
20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
I don't mind
21. Plays violin?
I don't mind
22. Sings very good?
I don't mind
23. Vain?
.....
24. With glasses?
I don't mind
25. With braces?
uh... no
26. Shy type?
oklah...
27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
half,half
28. Active or passive?
active but not hyperactive
29. Tight or bomb?
huh?
30. Singer or dancer?
no need la
31. Stunner?
No
32.Hiphop?
I don't mind
33. Earrings?
I don't mind
34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
no
35. Dimples?
sure
36. Bookworm?
not really
37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
ok =)
38. Playful?
playful but not playboy,serious
39. Flirt?
not so much
40. Poem writer?
really?ok
41. Serious?
yes
42. Campus crush?
????
43. Painter?
depends
44. Religious?
not to religious
45. Someone who likes to tease people?
sure
46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
no
47. Speaks 20 languages?
If that kind of person exist,yes
48. Loyal or faithful?
Faithful
49. good kisser
no need
50. loves children??
that far?!!!!wait till I'm 21
Tag:
1.Esther
2.WinNie
3.SiJIn
No comments:
Post a Comment