Play 'Hangman' during Pn.Doris class...the guys won,Congrats,by the way.Just by 2 marks,its nothing really.Um, turns out we couldn't have class party anyway.I kind of knew it that we gotta do it outside school.Oh,nevermind.I and Jie Min are bringing our camera anyway,and its not gonna be illegal,thats kind of like the best part.Pn Tah promise to give us the permission paper.
During PSV,Mas,Chwen Yang ,Phua Chai Ian,Yong Ray and WinNie were chatting or doing something....They were kind of noisy, so Pn Tah ask them(I think) to quiet down a bit.Chwen Yang talk back,and guess what?Pn Tah scolded him.Well,to be honest,I didn't hear the noise at all.
Maybe ,I'm going deaf....=.=
Guess thats all
During PSV,Mas,Chwen Yang ,Phua Chai Ian,Yong Ray and WinNie were chatting or doing something....They were kind of noisy, so Pn Tah ask them(I think) to quiet down a bit.Chwen Yang talk back,and guess what?Pn Tah scolded him.Well,to be honest,I didn't hear the noise at all.
Maybe ,I'm going deaf....=.=
Guess thats all
No comments:
Post a Comment