Thursday, March 8, 2012

March holidays are starting...

Like I said the March holidays are starting and to be honest....my results suck and this is probably my only chance to get full As.Its my fault,I admit that freely,too much com ain't good for studying.So I'm starting my Be A Nerd plan until Mid Year Exam and see how things turn out.Its probably not gonna work though,hahaha.I have a bad habit of not sticking to anything I plan, I more or less just go with the flow...but I'm not sure it can work this year....Being in a class full of smart people who are either born clever with photographic memory or naturally hardworking is totally killing my chances to get into top 10.I don't aim for top3 bcoz they are the most impossible people to beat.Having the lowest marks for chemistry doesn't work either.

For another thing...

Been planning this for so long,以为可以顺顺利利的过关,竟然出现这种挫折,真是的,你们的嘴巴可以关掉吗?I never thought it would be this stressful......zzz.Hopefully everything worksout in the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment