Tuesday, April 10, 2012

This sucks....I don't know why our friendship is getting further and further apart...There is no real point playing the blame game here,its our fault.Lets face it,no problem arises just because of one person.I don't know why our friendship is breaking down.If I ever said anything that hurt you,I apologize.I just want our friendship to last.We are so alike yet so different.I don't show my feelings alot,because it shows how vulnerable I am.I don't like feeling vulnerable, it exposes all my weakpoints.As I write this the hurt emerges,it will emerge anyway,so I'll let it appear now.I know sometimes I say things that are really blunt and hurts you. I apologize for that,it wasn't to hurt you but to let you know that isn't right.You may not agree with me and continue to do whatever it is,and I can't stop you.So just let it be for now,I suppose.I can't change you,so I'll let you be then,and hope our friendship takes on a better turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment