Monday, June 11, 2012

Next Thing Coming...


  Hmm,I think I shall write about my idols!Guys and Girls alike!Groups too!I think I shall do them one by one.I have a lot of idols!No.1 is OBVIOUSLY Mr.Jay Chou!hehehehe!Its his permanent spot!No,I'm not allowing him to budge from it.I have fictional idols as well.>< You know,those that only exist in stories,manga and anime and so on!They aren't real but they are kinda cool and obviously better than me at tons of stuff.I think I should rotate guy,girl,guy,girl and so on..

Not today but 2moro....JAY CHOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS.The reason why I'm doing this is to keep my blog alive

 On another thing,I have this new motto thingy.

"I fall in love everyday,"

...Doesn't seem much or anything like a motto,but still.Anyway,I like it and I thing its a good thing.Because that means I discover new things and fall in love with something new everyday.Even if they don't really exist or they are just a fragment of my imaginative brain(Yes,I'm praising myself).Like today,fall in love again with the Fallen series.Its written by Lauren Kate.The second book isn't great compared to the first one but it keeps me interested because they are so not giving any answers to any of the mysteries(the important ones),They don't even give a CLUE!So at the same time,I'm bloody mad at the author for not telling anything,but at the same time its a good way of making your readers interested.Such a clever author.Damn her cleverness....Really admire Lauren Kate's way of keeping us readers interested despite some boring parts.Anyway,they have to put something good in or it'll bored the hell out of us and we won't touch the book or series anymore.

Thats all for now!Tata. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment