Totally setting a record in my four years of high school
Been crying a hell lot in schoolt his year.Was it four or five?don't really remember,but its hell lot.
Especially since I have a bad habit of not breathing whenever I cry.I end up looking like I got an asthma or panic attack.And I haven't mastered the ability to stop crying.And I cried over really weird stuff.Like recently,I cried twice because of oral.Literally. By the way,who does stuff like that?LIKE WHO IN THE WORLD CRIES OVER ORAL?!Discluding me.I have the ability to cry over weird stuff.I'm too touchy.Like seriously.When I cry its like rain,literally.It doesn't stop properly.I manage to stop for a few secs,then I start crying again,stop for a while,cry again.Who does that?!
The worst part after I cry,I get a headache.Like it isn't enough embarassing myself in school,I have to get a headache.(Seriously rolling my eyes there)I'm quite scary when I cry.I even manage to scare myself.
The happy good mood me vs the emo crybaby me.They are totally different.Its like a major moodswing.Check that.It is a major moodswing not like.IS.
The worst of the worst part is sometimes I don't know why I cry.Whats WRONG WITH ME?!I mean,I shouldn't cry but I cry kind of thing.Its idiotic.I suck at controlling my emotions :(((
Any Tips for control?
No comments:
Post a Comment