Saturday, October 27, 2012

Rain.

Its raining again.Its the raining season after all.I always like rain.It has a beautiful calming and cooling effect.I can stare at rain if I want to for hours.I relieved stress by watching the rain.Just by looking at the raindrops splatter on to the beautiful green grass,watching the wind blow the trees that defy its command to fall to the ground.I can just stop thinking for a moment and watch the rain.No doubts about anything,no exams for the moment,no insecurity,just me,nature and the rain.Just listen to the rain splatter,listen to the rumbling thunder,listen to cars driving through the rain.Watch the lightning slash through the skies,sometimes white,sometimes purple,its like a work of art appearing right in front of my eyes.And how can I forget the air?The air always smell better after the rain.Fresh.

Rain stop.Dammit.I can only write this in the rain.Another day then.

No comments:

Post a Comment