Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Famous people I saw in real life

Last week was pretty cool.For the first time,I see 2 famous people in real life.(I wanted to say "I met",but its more of "I see"...)

The first one was in school,everyone saw him,say hi to...

Steal from Melanie Ng FB wanlah

JIN LIM!
Of Jinnyboytv and Hitz fm.And he just release Abuden 2,damn funny!Love the one direction part!Kekeke

The next one was totally random and weird,coz I keep on thinking it was just a look alike,coz I thought she has brownish red hair and she isn't blonde anymore...I dunnolah,my brain haywire a bit,sorry...
I saw her in a restaurant with her family (?),I think its family...in SS15!We both ate at the same restaurant,spend my time debating in my head whether she was really the blogger,haha.She confirm it was her in twitter,and she never had red hair,stupid haywired brain...I wish I had the guts to asked her for a picture when I saw her..HAIZ!WHY I SO NO GUTS WAN...?!


Anyway,say hi to...
took this picture from their fb,coz its so pretty,hehe
I saw Audrey onlylah.

Meme Proposal pic,hehe
When I told my family,(I also go makan with family),that she is a famous blogger and has her own shop online,I got blank looks,so I said the one thing they surely know(except my parents),
"She is the girl from the meme proposal"
My brother give me the "How you remember this kind of thing" look
and I pretend to have super good memory of people's face,and show him a "like a boss" face
Mum thought she was trying to look taller in her high waist jeans,
so I just randomly said "she is four feet nine,"
My brother give me another "You stalker" face
"How you know wan?Stalk ah?"
I just said "Its her blog name" in the most matter of fact voice.

All the people who follow her on instagram,her blog,or her twitter would know that.Its like the first thing you learn about Audrey.

Anyways,thats it.

No comments:

Post a Comment