1.The first Kpop song I downloaded was DBSK/TVXQ's Purple Line and Rising Sun.

Technically,its two songs but the first time I heard those songs was a mash up for a dance routine for the graduation performance when I was 12.(Malaysians graduate primary school at the age of 12 and start out for first year when we are innocent 7 years olds).
I thought it was Japanese at first though.I was in my Death Note phase and everything was Japanese to me :3
2.The first korean drama I watch…… I don't know what's the name!
I still remember the storyline though.Its about this woman who work as a maid for a rich guy.The setting was in Paris?I think.She was a horrible maid.
One of the scenes was the guy coming home and she left post it notes everywhere.
The guy was drinking orange juice while reading one of the post its,that said "Oh,don't drink the orange juice,it just expired"*Cue guy spitting*
HAHAHA,I don't know why but I love that scene.
Another scene was a Drunk white guy who thought she was a prostitute while at first the girl thought he wanted to buy cigarettes.She was handling a cigarette store for her friend who wanted to go clubbing or something
Note : This part was in English and not Korean and obviously her english sucks or not this would not happened
WG : " How much for one night?"
Girl:"Ahh...ehhh...ten for one *pointing at cigarettes*
WG : So cheap?*
Girl : ...yess...ten for one
Drunk WG pull her,the girl was shock and tried to fight him off.Knee him in the ahhem ahhem.
Then meet drunk white guy in another party with the rich guy,she was the pretend date or something.Drunk WG messed with her and gets punch in the face by rich guy.
*Yeaaaa*
Anyone remembers the name of this drama?I really would like to find it again.
After that, I watch Da Chang Jing and Sassy Girl,Chun Hyang.Sassy Girl was the first drama I actually finished.I love the male lead so much,he has awesome karate kicks and the arrogant boy attitude like Gu Jun Pyo.I then finished BOF,City Hunter and Nice Guy.

To be continued…

No comments:
Post a Comment