Tuesday, September 3, 2013

[REVIEW] W.I.N. EP1


This is just Big Bang and Hyun Seung all over AGAIN!!But worse,this time 5/6 boys lose their dreams and either disappear from the entertaiment scene forever or (hopefully) debuts in another group from YG or another company.

Well,Papa YG wasn't a happy papa this time.Team A screwed up at the beginning because I think Seung Hoon's nerves got to him.He looks so awkward and embarass due to his mistake through out the whole performance.I think the rest of the team A members was pretty affected by it as well.

I do agree with YG though,their performance was really flat.It doesn't make me go "WOW",to me,the only guy that stand out was Min Ho(Team A leader) when he was rapping.

Team B.
I'm on their side and that is not even because of GD,but BI.I was very happy when I saw GD's clip,coz we agree that this boy is the next YG artiste(Fighting!).BI who has natural talent,who has been training hard for many years with his group,being strict with his mates and train himself endlessly.He has the story,a story of what a YG candidate haves.

Then I start crying when the guy from Imba Island was the focus and SY said "he gotta stop being so hard on himself,"Its like HyunSeung all over again!!!!T_TT_T

Verdict : Team A has to step up,Kang Seung Yoon has to work harder for his team(sleep for four hrs like Imba Island guy perhaps?) despite his solo performances.While the guy from Imba Island gotta learn the right way to train,since he works hard but doesn't seem to hit the right note.Minho gotta show some leadership.

Team B
Work harder,train like BI,don't get overconfident because of one verdict and most importantly,make their names known!

Team A has the popularity going on for them thanks to KSY and LSH.For team B I only know BI and Bobby,the rest gotta show theirselves more!FIGHTING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment