The moral I gain from this book is
We never really leave our fandoms behind
Maybe one day we will grow up and get occupied by work life family and friends
But that little magic and enjoyment we get from fiction or music will almost be waiting for us
Waiting for us to comeback and relieve it again
This is why I never stop going back to Harry potter
Or watching stupid videos of Big Bang I already watched
Because every time i read that book the magic is reborn again
Every time I read Sirius death scene I cry again and again up til the part harry goes up to the office with
dumbledore and finally learns the truth
The magic remains in our hearts that little magic from our childhood is just waiting for us to go back
and relive it one more time.
It will fade but once you go back to it
You realise how precious it is to you that one time.
It may not hold the same weight it used to
But it will always be a part of you.

No comments:
Post a Comment