GAH!My Brain is like suddenly surrounded by stupid thoughts about you.It shouldn't be.I know you have found a new set of friends.When you got that,I knew you will rise high,the fact of seeing you hang out with us will be come less and lesser,Especially since you will need to get along with them in order to fulfill what you must.As a matter of fact,I think I will hardly talk to you anymore next year.The future isn't predictable.But seeing what many people went through,I think you will become like them.I don't know whether they contact with their old friends,but I think it will become less.It helps your future and I am happy you got it.You deserve it,seeing your passion and your love for it.I envy you in some ways.You kinda have a clear view of what you want.Anyways,I am are always your buddy.I'm jealous,k?You are my buddy in a way after all.You may not think of me as your buddy but you will always be my buddy.Today,tomorrow and forever(if possible)
Have fun,bud.You are in for a busy future that you will love.Every minute of it.Thanks bud.You were always there.But I guess,not anymore.It will be great if you are still there,but I don't think so.You are one of the best buds ever.All your stupid jokes that never failed to make me laugh.Your randomness nvr failed to make me do this face =.= and =) at the same time.our random arguements that range from everything.Yeah,I'm gonna miss that.Bon voyage,bud.Its just a matter of time before I say that to you.I'll just say it now.But you won't see this.You don't know I have a blog anyway.
Bon Voyage,my friend.I sincerely hope you prove me wrong. =/

No comments:
Post a Comment