Thursday, August 23, 2012

U think u know me?;)

What music I like?
Almost everything is fine by me,I just started tolerating Justin Bieber.Its an improvement,alright.

Who is my ultimate KPop Bias?
Big Bang,Choi Seung Hyun is my fav member

Who is my ultimate KDrama Bias?
Lee Min Ho :)

Who is my ultra Idol?
Jay Chou,周杰伦

What is my favorite variety show?
Running Man

What food I like?
Alot actually,hehehe

My Hobby?
Reading manga,fanfics,fiction.Watching random shows

Fav manga for life?
Doraemon

Fav manga for now?
Pandora Hearts

Fav Book Series?
Belgarath series (it isn't famous,but its damn good!)
I like alot of books actually,so yeah.

Thats all for now,can't think of anything and I'm bored.Shall go watch Faith now.Its a new Korean Drama by Min Ho oppa.Its awesome!Min Ho is soooo CHARISMATIC!!!!Absolute love for Min Ho!

MINOZ4LIFE!
RUNNER4LIFE!
(It would be an absolute dream come true if Min Ho goes on Running Man,just saying and hoping it comes true one day :D)

VIP4LIFE!
JAY2UMEMBERFORLIFE!!!!
WOOTS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment