A figure in a black cloak appeared from behind.
"Stop being so lazy,Death.Its your job to clean it up" Cloud chuckled and turn around.
"I hate you.Stop killing them,will ya?can't you just knocked them unconscious or something?"
Death move forward to collect the red haired girl's soul.A glowing red orb float out of her body,pulsing and waiting.Death reach out and the orb float towards Death's palm.
"Believe it,fiery one.U have lost ur life in battle"
The red orb pulse in anger.Twirling angrily in Death's palm as if it was complaining in fury.
"Ashes of the dead"Death muttered softly.
The orb was suddenly engulfed by a black menacing wind.Sparks fly and it disappeared in a flash.
"Interesting display,Death"Cloud clap his hands mockingly.
"Why,thank you,that was the hardest thing I ever did to try and impress you"Death replied sarcastically.
Cloud chuckled and took Death's cover off.
"Cloud!"
Death glared at him with her beautiful pink eyes.Her platinum blond hair flowing to her waist.
"What?"Cloud asked innocently "Live a little,isn't that cloak stuffy?"
"Its raining,Cloud.U can get wet all you like but I refuse to dance in the rain like you humans."Death replied and pull her hood back up.
"Why do u insist wearing that stupid cloak anyway?"Cloud asked "Even when its not raining,"
"Because,Cloud,because,"Death smiled and pat his head teasingly, walking away from him.
"What the hell?"Cloud asked bewildered that she treated him like he was a little boy."That is not a bloody answer and tell me what I wanna know!"Cloud catch up with her and grumbled.
No comments:
Post a Comment