“Cowards, I believe, are people who are afraid to embrace what they want or need in a natural, honest way.” ~Tablo (Pieces of You)
I'm a coward.That,I willingly admit.
I don't tell people how I feel because I hate feeling vulnerable,its just,that when you tell someone how you feel,you are exposing your feelings,you're exposing your weakness,and that someone gains the upper hand if they want to use your feelings against you.This is why I don't tell people how I feel,this is why I hardly talk about my feelings face to face,this is why I am a secretive person.
I don't know how to trust properly,I never know who is going to keep it or who is going to tell the next person they see when I turn my back.Everyone is a threat.
I don't talk about my feelings face to face because...I don't want to look in to their eyes and see...see that I'm disgusting,or the disbelief I did it,or that they hate me,or they just don't care.
Either way,it hurts.When you try to tell something to someone,but they wouldn't listen and rather talk to someone else.When you tell someone something but they are totally disinterested in whatever you are talking about.Even if I'm not talking about my feelings,just talking about something I like.
Even talking about something I like is hard.
Like Kpop.None of my friends really liked it,they either insult it and hurt my feelings ( not like they know),or just give a small laugh to pretend they found what I'm saying funny.Even my one and only friend who kind of like kpop,she doesn't really get it.What I find funny,she won't find it funny,so yeah,my life is kinda sad.
Like anime,none of my close friends like it at all,so I end up talking to other people about it.At least I have friends when it comes to anime and manga but almost none when it comes to kpop.
College starts on the 15.Yikes!
I shall go back to wasting time,bye bye
No comments:
Post a Comment