Saturday, March 1, 2014

College.

College life is alot busier than I thought and I don't even go to club meetings!Other than SAM Fiesta.

The subjects I am taking is Accounts,Psychology,Economics,ESL and Maths.

Accounts.

I can keep up with it thanks to my foundation in form 4&5(thanks to my parents for forcing me to take it.) But to be honest,I'm quite disappointed with my first assessment results because I made silly mistakes and I did not work hard enough.

Psychology

To be honest,I never thought I would take it.I chose it because I didn't want to take spec maths or legal studies.The class is quite interesting actually.I have a fun teacher and he does try to teach us but the way he teaches is more relaxing,he doesn't drill the facts into our brains.Psych is a subject where you need more self discipline and study by your own.
Which.I.Lack.

Econs.

My new definition of hard.I get it but I dont know how to apply it in questions and papers.Its like Biology all over again.The worst part is my first assessment is on next Tuesday. *Cries a river*

ESL.
MY LANGUAGE IS BAD.I totally fail at assignments.I chose one of the weird topics for ESL and I can't write an outline because I totally lack information about it.I don't even know what to search for.

Maths.
I need to work harder.Thats the only way to sum it up.

But due to college,contact with my high school buddies are decreasing.We are all busy with our own college work and life,we just stop contacting.Its just sad,plus none of them study at taylors or near taylors.

*draw circles on the floor*

Going back to reality,
Yi En.

No comments:

Post a Comment