I started a trend :)
For the first time in my life.
It isn't a good trend though.Its called #PrayForKookie.Sounds so cute,right?It totally fits our Tiger Oppa :) And when u read it out loud it sounds like "Pray For Cookie" =P
Anyway,back to topic.Our Jong Kook oppa injured his leg(rumor is exercise too much,LOL) and being the awesome dedicated member of the Running Man family,he flew to Macau to joined the other members.After that they went to Vietnam to film Running Man as well.And there is news that Jong Kook's leg became worse.So I started a hashtag #PrayforKookie
Some people trended it!I honestly did not expect it to trend at all.Its not those top 10 trends and all.But its a trend I started,I typed it,I created it.
Wow!
I was surprise to see it trend.Its not those major type of trend but WOW!I created it,feel so proud of myself.LOL
Airhead much?Dramatic much?Shallow much?Syok sendiri much?Yea,u are dealing with Yi En Chan.No doubt.
Historical moment of Yi En Chan's life on twitter on 4/2/2013
No comments:
Post a Comment