He would be a person with 7 split personalities.
He would be a playboy,
He would be a muscle man,
He would betray for his own gain,
He would be very tall,
He would be surprising,
He would be doing body gags randomly,
He would be a very intelligent man,
He would be having blank looks randomly,
He would be in a relationship with himself every Monday.
HUKKK!!!I surprised myself.
I thought of this randomly when I realize I watch Running man more than any other shows.I randomly thought "Aish!I should just marry Running man,"Then everything above suddenly came to me.Hahaha,I'm such a weirdo.There is actually a lot more than the few I wrote above,after all we are talking about running man.
On another note,I have just finish watching Running Man Episode 134.They flew all the way to Vietnam after just resting for a night at Macau.I am so impressed by Kwang Soo's popularity as well.I know he is really popular among we runners but I really didn't expect everyone to quiet down just because he said so.And that Head Chef is so CUTE!He just keeps on laughing that I laugh along.I guess he was laughing at the way they pronounce it or something. Ji Hyo betray Gary again =.= WAE~~~~?!And Gary betrayed her back in the end anyway,so I guess they are even.This was a funny episode.To be honest,only Running Man and Infinity Challenge (Big Bang Episode) make me get all excited over 'Scissors,paper,stone'.Its almost ridiculous,I mean "Who gets excited over something so childish yet we play it until we are old? HAHAH. And they were really daring to actually do an all in.I will never do that,because I am a coward. >.<
Gary had an awesome win in the end.He was really active and tried his best.I thought Dong Wook might actually win since he was running around trying to tear nametags off.But the ending was funny,Gary was taunting Jong Kookie over and over,hahahaha.
Next week its the Jackie Chan episode,I hope they tear nametags with him.Oh yeah,Si Won joins in again.I don't really care much about Si Won because obviously(Rolls eyes) there is a giant mega movie star overshadowing him!I practically grow up watching Jackie Chan movies.Not to mention that Jackie Chan cartoon,Hahaha.I always wake up around 9 o'clock or 9:30am to catch my morning cartoons and anime ^_^Y
I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK!!!!AHHHHH!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment