One day,if I meet you again…
I would be living in dread,
I would be living in fear,
I hope you forget me,
I hope you stay clear of me,
I hope you won't contact me,
I hope you won't talk to me about the past,
I hope you won't mention it ever again,
At best,I hope we would never meet again.
I'm afraid people will find out,
I'm afraid my friends would shunned me,
I'm afraid of meeting you again,
I'm afraid of what you may say,
I'm afraid of what you would do.
I hope no one finds out and you won't tell anyone.
I hope you lose your memory,
I hope you stop haunting me,
I wish nothing happened.at all.
It utterly destroyed me.
It utterly killed me
because of that one mistake,
I live with secrets fearing people would find out.
Fearing people would look at me in disgust.
Fearing.everyday.
Please walk out of my life
Please go away.
Please don't talk about it anymore,
Please leave me alone.
Please pretend you do not know me.
No matter what happens,
Do not talk to me.
That one mistake change my whole life,
my whole perspective,
told me what was wrong and what was right
that one mistake
made me afraid of you
that one mistake
is the reason I have a mask
that one mistake
change me for better.
I pray to God we never ever ever meet again.
Because I don't want you to remind me,
of what I was.
No comments:
Post a Comment