Took this from an article at en.Korea.Just look at what Joon written on the official MBLAQ fanclub.SCROLL DOWN TO READ JOON WRITTEN.
It proves something I suspected,Joon was FAKING the whole thing at WGM after the hawaii episodes.He is tired of faking.He couldn't potray a character that is himself but at the same time not himself.Its like that whole incident where he criticized some older korean star.He said he broke up with the girl after seeing that phone call.Joon isn't the type to forgive and start anew with a girl.He is the type where he cannot fake his feelings.
Oklah,u say WGM is fake,its a virtual marriage right?Well its easier to act jealous and happy following some scripted parts and continue on your own.But even though its fake,it doesn't mean Joon can't get hurt and angry by all the scandals.Joon doesn't even think the apology was sincere.To be honest,me too.Who apologizes that way?She was saying I feel really sorry,I really apologized,I felt sorry.She didn't say "I'm sorry",her apologies are so scripted like something out of a company statement.
Back to what I was saying,its not easy for Joon to act happy after getting hurt like that.Its alot easier to act happy when u go there happy,then going there feeling betrayed.Looking at that person that hurt you,looking at that person that betrayed you.
But Yeon Seo really gave her best to make it real again.She tried hard in front of Mir and Seungho.I think she tried her best to get rid of the awkwardness.Kudos to her for trying but the damage is done.
Even if Joon forgave her,I don't think he wants to pretend to be someone he is not on the show.I think Joon wants to be as real as possible.So I guess he got tired of faking and wants to concentrate on Iris 2 and the comeback.
By the way,THIS IS MY SPECULATION.I think Joon's Omma who watches the show and his members noticed he was faking and talk to him about it.That is what,I think.
And most of it is my speculation,so don't take note of some of the stuff I said.Its just a rant and an opinion.Joon is leaving WGM and I think its a good thing.Last filming on 2nd February :)
No comments:
Post a Comment