Obstacles are like Add Maths.It takes effort and time to find your way around the obstacle.In Add Maths,its the same.If this formula wouldn't work,use another formula.Like in Chapter 1 for form 5,most of us(or more like me) would not think of using log to solve the problem when we got caught at indices.We just have to crack our brains and find the right solution for add maths and so is the obstacles we face in life.We just have to find our way around it.The hard way is walking through it like a brick wall but it is fast.The second hardest way is climbing over the brick wall,not only it is time consuming but you waste energy as well.The third way is walking around it,it takes longer time but less effort is needed.We just have to choose thay one particular way or formula that suits us and use it.
Just craping some stuff out here.I'm just so the BORED.I'm actually supposed to be busy with homework but I'm lazy.Sorry.I really should get my priorities right.Haiz...I get caught up in my thoughts and twitter so much that I never do my homework or concentrate on it.
This is bad.I have a war to fight this year.I have SPM.My first battle is at the end of February and I haven't even start getting my battlegear.I haven't get my weapons for war.I HAVE NOT GET ANYTHING.
This is bad.very bad.very very bad.Bye people.I should get my battlegear and my priorities right.Sayonara peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment