Lets be straight here.We all do NOT mind the fact Ji Hyo is in a relationship with her CEO,Baek Chang Joo.But we all mind the fact it kinda destroyed Monday Couple.To be honest,I hardly remember her boyfriend's existence.Other than that particular time they got caught.He pretty much disappeared.Ji Hyo hardly discusses about him in public which made him more invisible than ever.And now with recent news that Monday Couple is back in act,and this wonderful picture at SBS certainly helping our runner ( more like monday couple shipper) dreams come true.
To be honest,I thought she would be there with her boyfriend.I mean,he would be there to support her,right?But it was Gary.She walked in with that LeeSsang's other half,mainstream rapper,KANG GARY.I was damn surprise.To me,she either walk in there with all the members or her boyfriend or her alone.I totally did NOT expect Gary to show up.AT ALL.Come on..Ji Hyo is smiling at our Gary here who is so cute with the double Y^^Y.They never look more couple like then ever!
My personal opinion.It isn't the truth.Just speculation.Just in case,rumors that she broke up starts.I certainly do not want to take responsibility.If Ji Hyo is happy with Mr.Baek ,its fine.TOTALLY.But it ain't showing.They must be really good at secret dating one another........
No comments:
Post a Comment