Just finish reading one of my school senior's blog.It is probably one of the blogs I frequently go to.Before I found her blog,To me,she is a pretty,popular girl.After I read her blog,I found out that she is not only popular and pretty,she is also a insecure,appreciates her family and friends,tough and ss girl.Haha.
Who knew behind her strong facade,she is also just a girl with insecurities, a girl who is afraid of growing up,a girl who faces teenage drama,a girl who needs her mum to talk to her,she is actually just a teenager.
To be honest,I thought all the popular people have perfect lives,alot of friends,good looks,good results,good in Kokurikulum,and have pretty much a good life.I was kinda wrong here,haha.They aren't as perfect as I thought they were.
I don't really have much in common with her,other than we both love soundtracks,read books,blogs and we are both girls,hahaha.Oh,and we both once thought it was important to hang out with popular people,she doesn't think she is hanging out with popular people anymore,but I still think she is,just that I guess they are truer friends than whichever popular people she was hanging out from before.
I gave up the "befriend popular people" notion long time ago because I realized I suck at talking to popular people and it is super awkward talking to popular people and strangers I don't know,and I found friends I care about and liked.To be brutally honest,that is such a dumb and brainless notion.I guess that happens when you watch too much tv when you are younger.
I admire her a lot.She is outgoing,while I hide under my shell;she is active,while I am passive;she is strong,but I am weak,she has moments when she was weak but she is still strong in my opinion while I stay weak;She is independent while I am spoilt brat.
In other words,she is everything I want to be but I am not.But I will stick to my own music preference,I can't live on oldies music,no way!She is not going to update her blog for 3 months,because she has gone somewhere.I hope her the best in her SPM results,she will never know me,but I am happy I know her better through her blog because it is kinda inspirational and its like a storybook of growing up.I feel kinda stalker-ish now ·___· It's just a very teenager and humane blog.That I like.Hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment