OMG!!!!
114 views for my running man post!!!!
My first time having so many views on blogger
I am so HAPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much to all the runners out there
Thank you for reading my blogpost even though it really isn't that good.
This is really the power of Running man and Korean Variety Shows!
I am so super duper impressed at everyone's love for runningman
Especially Malaysian Runners =D
I'm Malaysian,duh!Gotta support my Malaysian runners first!'Kudos to you guys and girls!
But my #GaryDontGo post only had 10 views...Oh well
Anyway,special shoutout to @RunningManMsia for starting this project
cause I don't really do shoutouts unless I really like that particular account.
And THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing my blogpost,
it really meant alot to me =)
I freaking love the power of social media right now,especially twitter.
kekekekekekekeke
Runner for life,
Yi En.
No comments:
Post a Comment