Wednesday, December 5, 2012


He is back!Yes,Jay Chou is back with a whole new album called 十二新作.He is launching it on

28th of December~~~~He is back with a whole new image.He obviously has been working out in the gym since he has an awesome 8 pack.And this time his hair is blond~I don't find it really shocking,he looks good though.It doesn't really matter to me whether its black or blond.He still looks good.Its a very bright contrast though,hahaha.Well the new song is called 明明就.It is one of his slow songs.It totally reminds me of the Jay Chou I first fall in love with.He is slowly launching his song through one of China's radio station called Hit Fm.I guess it is a good way to appeal to fans,suddenly I wish I'm in China,hahaha.Here is some of his comeback pictures:





Photo: 黃金鐵男越忙越精壯

最新專輯「十二新作」

2012年12月12日開始預購 

12月28日全亞洲同步推出




This pictures keep getting larger and larger,hahahahaha,not that I'm complaining ^^Y

This guy works his butt off alot,as long as he isn't tired to the point of breaking down or getting sick,I'm a happy fan.He is gonna be very busy these coming days,he is a good dude,周妈妈看好你的儿子吧!别让他累坏了!周杰伦,好好养自己哦! 别让我们这些 J 歌迷担心,知道吗?我会好好support 你的~

Here are the lyrics for 明明就

糖果罐里好多颜色
 微笑却不甜了
 你的某些快乐
 在没有我的时刻 
从故事集的城市里
 我想就走到这 
海鸥不再眷恋大海 
可以飞更远 
远方传来风笛 
我却在意有你的消息
 深怕为爱守着秘密
 而我为你守着回忆
 明明就不习惯牵手 
为何学主动把手勾 
你的心事太多
 我不会错过
 明明就他比较温柔
 也许他能给你更多 
不用抉择 
我会自动变朋友
Credits to : Dun Dun Tiong for lyrics (@Youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment