Friday, December 14, 2012

Why should running man come to Malaysia?

1.We love running man
   Running man is like the Psy of Korean variety shows.I love the running man family.I am very proud to be a runner.I love how much they care for each,how much they are afraid to lose each other.The love they have is so beautiful.I still remember the episode Joong Ki left.Kwang Soo was crying and Jong Kook immediately went over and comfort him.Most of them was crying during that episode.I couldn't help but cry along.The guys are actually gentlemen but they act like jerks for variety's sake.

2.Our food is Daebak!:D
    I absolutely must share Malaysia's food.We have all kinds of food.We have nasi lemak,roti canai,char kway teow,hokkien mee,dim sum,nyonya kuih,curry chicken and much more.I promise to share all the secret hideouts as long as Runningman comes to Malaysia.And if you miss korean food,just go to a korean restaurant and eat kimchi,kimbap,ramen,jajjangmyun and alot more.We have Thai ,Korean,Malay,Chinese,Indian,Japanese and much more.

3.Places to visit.
Runningman can race around KL.Its perfect.They can have search the guess at KL twin towers.To me,the perfect location is Sunway Pyramid.Not only there is a mall but there is also a amusement park for them to play water games and more.They can go to the scream park for a scary experience,I could not wait to see Haha and Ji Hyo's face.It would be so epic!They can call Min Soo oppa over again!Hahaha,and instead of water guns they can play laser tag!JUST COME TO MALAYSIA!!!!

4.We would give you hallyu treatment
You get bodyguards,because if you don't you would be bombarded with fan requests.Hahaha,you get fans chasing you.So for once in your life,you have to run away from the audience as well.hahaha.and all the TV channels will feature them!You will get hallyu-style coverage!

Running Man should come to Malaysia just because we really love the show.It is the best medicine whenever I have a bad day.It never fails to make me laugh.It expose me to more kpop music.It is the best show ever.I watch it more than korean dramas.Its the best show ever.I love all the characters.Ji Hyo,Gary,Jong Kook,Jae Suk,Haha,Suk Jin, and Kwang Soo.Running Man would never be the same without any of them.I really cried when I heard the news that Gary might be leaving.I even wrote a post about it.I hope the show last as long as possible.

PS.Can you have the actor,Lee Min Ho on the show?I am a big fan.But its okay if its just you guys =)

No comments:

Post a Comment